Alright now that I have my iPhone I should be able to blog again. I was going to buy a new lap top for the kitchen because it is impossable to get anythig done when u are stuck in the kitchen all day. I would finish my shift and still have 1 or more hours of work to do on the computer, check and send e-mails check pricing market reports update the menu web site blah blah blah so I was looking, then while on vacation in Fla I read an article in the NY Times about iPhones and blackberries and how they are being used by more and more chefs so I call the brother in law mr dineomite and get some insider info (he has the iphone )then Im hanging with a group of restaurant people at the bar in ft lauderdale and I bring up the subject and bam everyone starts pulling out thier phones how they work what they use them for, the time they save, hell some guys have thier entire menu in pictures on the phone needless to say I scrapped the laptop idea and drove right to AT&T for an iPhone. I'm hooked now I recomend it to any chef ( who still is on the line 80% of the time) u clip board chefs don't need it ..... U got that clip board after all. Anyway it's been great and im still getting used to it. there arr alot of apps that are handy for work, kitchen related specific or overall buisness blah blah blah.... iPhone rules!!!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment